Saturday, July 9, 2011

Daniel and Tiffany | Muncie, IN Engagement Photography

I had a horrible time narrowing down my favorites from today's session. During my first cut (of the 1000+ I took) I "narrowed it down" to over 200 favorites! I wanted to post a couple more to the blog but my eyes? Are shot. Add the fact that I just began my sixth month of pregnancy with our daughter (it's a girl! Evelynn Rose!) and ... yeah - as much as this photographer is dying to share more, these two will have to do!

I met Daniel a few years ago while touring with my old band, and we've kept in touch ever since. He has found a drop dead beautiful girl with a heart of absolute gold to marry this August, and I am insanely excited!

Definitely check back later for more!


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment