Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Kramers | Muncie, IN Wedding Photographer

I honestly didn't know if I'd have the energy to create a blog post for this tonight, but I really just couldn't help myself! So ... enjoy! :)







I LOVE Ryan's face right here, just before Sarah came down the aisle ... my husband made the EXACT same face when the doors opened up for me, so this photo just brings back so, so many memories!


Too, too precious.

Typical Ryan and Sarah cuteness.


The slow dance...

...was not a "slow" dance for long!


So classic.

Love Mom's smile.



I love them, I love who they are, I love what they do ... there's no way to spend five minutes with them without laughing, at least a little.

Thank you so much for the privilege of being part of this day with you two. I love you to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment