Monday, August 6, 2012

The Neelys | Indiana Family Photography

I love this family. I really do. Which in turn makes me really proud to call them family. Nathan is my husband Austin's cousin - to be specific (I'm not sure I'm going to get this right) he's the son of the son of my husband's great aunt. I'm at least 90% sure I'm correct on that!

Nathan married Nicole, who I genuinely wish I could spend more time with. I just plain like her - I like everything about her!

Together, they made Jasper, my little girl's cousin, albeit by a somewhat mild stretch of the lineage. There has to be a technical term for that - once removed? Something or another?

My whole point is that you obviously can't buy adorable. It just happens. It's in the blood, as you can clearly see!

Thank you for the lovely afternoon! I only wish I could have posted this blog a bit sooner. :)

(And thank you to Nathan's mom Robyn for letting us use her crazy sweet property for these shots! If you're looking for an awesome place to throw an adorable vintage or country themed party or music show, contact me! I know just the place!)





Devouring literature...!
Squee!


You're so pretty, Nicole!




GRANDPA!

No comments:

Post a Comment