Monday, August 6, 2012

Sally and Makayla | Indiana Family Photography

For Mother's Day this year, Makayla's amazing mom (my sweet friend Tisha) got her mother-in-law Sally one of my gift certificates so she and her granddaughter could get some snapshots together. I've wanted to take pictures of Tisha's insanely beautiful daughter Makayla for a while, and was thrilled to see that her grandma Sally was just as lovely! I kept making comments about how these girls were going to make me rich, haha. Anyway, it was a fun time in the yard for us, and I can't wait to deliver these images. :)




I had to include this. This girl has such an awesome sense of identity for being only 10. I love her style!




Precious. :)

Love, love, love.

Of course, Makayla was just ready to get back to playing with the daughter of my other very sweet friend Kerry. I love the sound of kids squealing, "Take my picture!"


For what it's worth (and it's worth quite a lot) Tisha is an AMAZING dog groomer - not just because she does such a wonderful job at grooming, but because she's so gentle and amazing with dogs. Her page is here if you want to check her out on Facebook!

Oh, and Hannah's mom? Fabulous hair and makeup artist. Truly. Get a hold of me and I'll connect you, especially if you're getting married soon!

Thanks for the lovely afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment