Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Peter Family | Noblesville, IN Family Photographer

First, let me just say - I hate eye strain ... or whatever this is that has been happening to my eyes the past few months about 75% of the time I sit down to work on pictures. The only way I can describe the feeling is that it's as though my eyes are trying to cross or they're jittering around ... I'm hoping that soon I can figure out what it is and how to fix it because while I might have the stamina to sit through a 2-3 hour editing session, this thing that happens, whatever it is, cuts into that.

In this case? I could have edited all night and shared with you far more photos than I'll be able to tonight - and that's because the session probably only lasted about 20-30 minutes! Furthermore, this was a really, really special session.

A few months ago, I befriended Megan through her blog, And Baby Makes Three. Then, I found out that she and her husband Micah ran a photography business! They're from Alaska, and during their trip to Tennessee, Megan had the very, very bright idea of stopping in Indiana to hang with us for a little while on their drive back to Chicago to catch their flight.

It was the most fun hour I've had this week next to opening Christmas presents! Besides little Caleb's cold, everything went beautifully and I am so excited to complete this set ... as well as Heather's, from a few weeks ago!

I'm so excited to hang with you guys again - perhaps on warmer turf next time! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment