Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dear Abby | Muncie, IN Child Photographer

The snow has not stopped for very long at all this weekend - which I love! Having only lived in Indiana for about a year and a half now (I'm from Texas) this whole snow thing is still such a novelty. Sure, it's no fun driving in, but regardless - it's just so soft and pretty.

One of the greatest challenges of trying to start a successful photography business while still working a regular forty-hour day job, is that for all the ideas flashing through your mind, you only have weekends and evenings to bring them to life, to develop marketing, to work on your site. But that time is shared with housework, family time, and, well ... some decent rest! Still, I've learned that I must really have a heart for this, because for someone who loves and cherishes her rest as much as I do, I find myself willing to make dozens of (reasonable) sacrifices to see this little dream of mine come true.

Without further ado, here are my favorites from Saturday's photo session with my husband's darling, wee little cousin Abby and her parents. It was truly hard picking a favorite! Above all, however, it was just lovely to spend time with some family - and I have to admit: it was just the sweetest feeling in the world to hear Abby say, "Melissa, will you hold my hand?" as we walked through Minnestrista in the snow.

The lovely Lindburghs!


That last one there just sends my heart over the edge! Pure perfection. What an awesome little girl. You two need to make one of them to match ... !

Have a good week, and I'll be updating you with some pictures of the gorgeous Heather Davis and her pretty sister soon, soon, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment