Thursday, April 5, 2012

Love Times Three! | Alexandria, IN Baby Photographer

So as many of you may know, my little Evey was born eight weeks early and spent six weeks in Ball Memorial's amazing NICU. Just as she was leaving, I see a sign for the nurses: "TRIPLETS! Sign up to help!"

Weeks later, we went to visit some of our NICU nurses and I ended up asking about how the triplets were doing. One bit of conversation led to another and I decided that I HAD to meet this amazing family and take some pictures for them. A sweet nurse named Joyce hooked us up, and a couple months later I'm driving out to Alexandria to a beautiful, beautiful home in the country to meet Wyatt, Waylon, Remi, and their wonderful parents.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I giggled at this ... she's so calm. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this ... this might not be the best composed, sharpest image you've ever seen, but that laugh!
Photobucket

Beautiful, wonderful family. I really can't wait to work with them again in the future and I'm so happy they let me spend this time with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment